Airtel has launched loan/instant/Emergency balance system if
you have less than 5 taka in your account you can take of 5tk /10tk
also you can take 25sms /75 sms /10mb /20mb Internet as loan!!!
Just Dial Airtel Bangladesh Emergency Balance Loan *141*2#
the loan only one day. Probably I will never take this loan/credit balance again from airtel
Grameenphone / GP
• All GP pre-paid customers will be able to Minimum 10 taka and Maximum 100 taka as emergency balance
• How To Active : To get the Emergency Balance, dial *1010*1# (Free)
• How To Check GP Emergency Balance: to check the Emergency Balance amount dial *566*28# (Free of charge)
• How Much Validity For Emergency Balance : The emergency balance amount can be used at any time and its validity30 days
• Customers can use this Emergency Balance amount for any voice calls and for any SMS(including SMS to ports)
► other details/conditions:
• No Incoming SMS, Monthly Subscription fee and EDGE usage will be charged from the Emergency Balance
• Purchased minutes (e.g. from 25 paisa offer, bundles) and other free bonuses will get priority in usage first than Emergency Balance
• My Zone customers will also be able to enjoy Emergency balance and MY ZONE discounts will be applicable on Emergency Balance
• 1st day of every month all the customers will enjoy the regular 10 taka emergency balance
• Customer can only get further emergency balance after paying the due amount
• Product tariff and Pulse will be applicable on Emergency Balance
• To enjoy emergency balance customers needs to have a valid main account
• All other tariff, services and Pulse will remain unchanged
• 15% VAT is applicable on all charges
JHOTPOT BALANCE active korte Dial *8811*1# Code or sms korun 8811 number e START likhe
JHOTPOT BALANCE check korte *222*16# dial korun.
De-registration : Dial *8811*2# Code or type “STOP/Off/Deactivate” & send it to 8811
Banglalink advanceFor the first time in the telecom industry of bangladesh, banglalink brings a unique feature – banglalink advance!
with this service, customers can communicate with their banglalink connection even when they run out of balance.
a minimum credit advance is given to their accounts which allow them to make necessary communication during urgent need.
product detailscustomers having less than tk.5 balance in their main account can request for a tk.10 banglalink advance (emergency credit) by dialing
after availing banglalink advance, the credit amount will be automatically adjusted from the customer’s account on his next recharge
customers cannot request for another banglalink advance until past banglalink advance is repaid
tk.10 credit can be used for any purpose with unlimited validity
all banglalink desh, desh rang, ek rate, ek rate darun, rangdhnu, sme call & control, banglalink post-paid (call & control),
banglalink business call & control and banglalink pco call & control customers can avail this offer.