There are a few ways to check your Grameenphone number:
- Dial *2# from your Grameenphone mobile phone. You will receive a message displaying your phone number.
- Dial 1211 or 1212. This will connect you to Grameenphone’s customer service, where you can ask the representative for your phone number.
- Check the label on your SIM card. Your phone number should be written on the label.
- Check your phone’s settings. On some phones, the phone number can be found in the settings menu under “About Phone” or “SIM Card.”
- Go to Grameenphone website and log in to your account. Your phone number should be visible on your account details.
- You can also use the Grameenphone Mobile App to check your number, In the app you will find a option called ‘My Account’ or ‘My Number’ under that you will be able to see your number.
Note that, these steps may vary depending on the model of your phone or the version of the operating system you are using.